Homemade face mask can work by a miracle. It is most of the time very healthy and inexpensive method that can help to solve many various skin problems such as dry, irritated and sensitive skin, wrinkles trouble as well as acne skin breakouts when you have an oily skin. To make a homemade remedies and beauty masks, try to use only organic compounds. You need to know that skin on your face is very thin so it can be exposed to all of the toxins from mask ingredients much more easily than other parts of your body.
You probably known avocado as a tasty fruit that is a very common ingredient that can be found in many salad recipes, besides, it is often used as a component of bread pastes or smoothies. It has a lovely green color and smooth consistency. Avocado is called also ‘alligator pear’ and generally it is a tree from South and Central America.
The skin of avocado is thick and pretty green and it has shape similar to pear. Actually it is some kind of big berry fruit and has a large pip inside. It is a very healthy, full of nutritious fruit. It is reach in vitamins, especially vitamin A, E, B and K and minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper and many others.
Avocado is also a wonderful source on unsaturated fats that are necessary for our bodies to keep good health conditions. Eating fresh avocado can help you for troubles with blood cholesterol levels and also in a digestive system problem as avocado contains fibers as well. All that together makes avocado perfect agent that can help improving your skin condition fast.
Because of vitamins and fats it is a very good choice to treat dry or sensitive skin. Avocado used on your face skin can also reduce skin aging processes and make them less visible by leaving your skin fresh and bright – looking. So to use all the best from avocado you can prepare several different face masks at home. You can add variety of different ingredients together with avocado and make very nutritious face mask. Here you can find the most common recipes how to do homemade avocado mask.
Avocado Face Masks Benefits
- It is purely homemade so you will not find any artificial chemical or synthetic agents inside. So that make an avocado face mask less skin irritating and it can be used most of the time even for allergic an very sensitive skin.
- Avocado homemade face mask can be used with a really good effect to treat several different skin problems. So you can use it on annoying acne on your face. You can treat with avocado therapy skin that is very sensitive and very dry.
- As most of the face masks also avocado mask can reach the deepest layers of your skin, it can easily improve elasticity of your skin even if it is an extremely dry skin.
- It has been shown that avocado can slow down the aging processes.
- The last but not the least such avocado face mask that has been prepared at home is quite cheap and can be made easily using avocado and some other natural ingredients that you can find in your kitchen cabinet for sure. It is simply to prepare but it is also very effective.
So are you ready to read about avocado-based homemade remedies that can clean up skin pores and make your skin look smoother like never before? If yes, just have a look on the several different mask beauty recipes that you can prepare at home.
Remember you can use such avocado face masks for any type of skin. So do not hesitate to try your own homemade avocado facial masks to hydrate, soften, clean and nourish your dry and tired skin.
Avocado Face Masks
Avocado Honey Face Mask
This is the easiest version of avocado face masks. What do you need to prepare it? So here you need to add not only avocado but also honey will be necessary. So you will get a great face mask especially good for your dry and sensitive skin. Both of the ingredients you will use to prepare such mask have a wonderful natural moisturizing property.
It is a very good mask that you can apply also on a mature skin as it can help to reduce visible wrinkled by making skin better hydrate. You will get also ‘glow’ effect after use that mask. What is also very important, this mask is not too sticky so it is very pleasant to use it.
- ½ of soft and fresh avocado
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
Preparation and usage:
So find a good looking fresh and ripe avocado, peel the skin from it, later on you need to remove also seed as it will not be useful for anything. Squash an avocado in a bowl to get a creamy paste. You can do it simply with a fork or use a mixer to mash avocado correctly. Add one spoon of honey into two tablespoons of warm water, mix it and add such honey water directly to avocado.