So here you can check list with the most popular natural remedies that can be used to treat back acne fast.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar it is one of the most powerful natural treatments for different types of acne not only that placed on your back. The way how it works is accomplished with inhibition of inflammation process and growth of bacteria responsible for skin acne. Apple cider vinegar has been known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial features for a very long time. Furthermore it helps to keep balance in the pH level of your skin so that protect your skin against bacterial growth.
- To prepare an apple cider vinegar solution you need to add one tablespoon of unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar in one cup of water. You can use such mixture directly on breakouts on you back. The best is to leave it for around 10 minutes on your skin, then wash it off with water. Then use some light body lotion to hydrate skin after vinegar treatment. You can repeat this procedure even two or three times a day until you will see visible acne recovery.
- The other way to use apple cider vinegar is to eat or drink it. It is enough to add one tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar and a little bit of honey to a glass of warm water. Honey will make it taste better. Then you drink such drink twice a day.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is another great home remedy to cure acne. It is working of course also on the back acne. Similar as apple cider vinegar it posses anti-inflammatory properties, it is also anti-septic. It dries out acne and reduces every inflammation signs such as redness. It has been scientifically proven that this essential oil is effective in reduction of acne vulgaris.
- To use it at home you need to put one or two drops of tea tree oil onto a tissue or a cotton bal and touch gently acne`s affected areas. To make it works the best you need to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, than wash your skin with fresh water.
- The other option is to mix four or five drops of tea tree oil in one teaspoon of honey. You can apply it directed on acne spots. Leave it for around 15 minutes; later on just rinse it off with water. Using it once a day should be enough.
Borax is a very effective antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial growth on your skin. It known as a sodium borate, sodium tetraborate or disodium tetraborate, it is a mineral and important ingredient of boron. Borax is a powerful natural remedy for acne. It has also anti-inflammatory properties.
To treat acne with borax you need to measure half teaspoon of borax powder, add one teaspoon of glycerin and a little bit of water to form a paste. Simply apply paste on your back in a place where acne is heavy. Let it dry out, and then wash it off with cold water. You can repeat borax therapy once or twice a day.
Honey can moisturize as well as calm down irritated acne skin. It is known as a natural antibacterial agent so it can decrease acne symptoms and prevent their formation in a future. It has a potential to treat not only antibiotic-sensitive bacteria but what more bacteria that are antibiotic resistant.
Using honey to care about your skin can prevent new breakouts formation.
- Put a little bit of honey (can be manuka honey as well) on the back acne area. Keep it for 10-15 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. That can be repeated two or three times a day.
- Other method to treat back acne with honey is to prepare a paste. Then you need to mix one tablespoon of honey and half teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Maybe some water can be necessary to get right thickness. Simply apply it on your back in an acne area. Wait for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. This can be repeated once a day, it should be enough.
Turmeric as the many other natural remedies has an antibacterial property so it can inhibit growth of bacteria cells. It can stop your back acne formation. Of course it has been proven that it is also anti-inflammatory agent so it can effectively reduce inflammation but also decrease pain. Besides it turmeric can regulate skin pH level and in this way prevent skin from the breakouts.
- To use turmeric as an anti-acne agent the best is to prepare paste. You need to mix one or two teaspoons of turmeric powder and a little bit of sesame oil. When a paste is ready you can apply it directly on the affected area. You can leave it on your back even for one hour, and then wash it off with warm water. That remedy can be used one or two timers per day for a couple of days.
- You can also try to reduce pain and inflammation by drinking special milk with turmeric. To prepare it you need to add half teaspoon of turmeric powder into a glass of warm milk.
Aloe vera is a natural gel with many properties good for our health condition. It can be used also to kill the bacteria causing acne. Besides it can make healing process faster.
- You should cut part of Aloe Vera and extract the gel from the inside. This pure gel can be used directly on your back acne spots twice a day for around one week.
- Other method is to blend one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and half teaspoon of honey and turmeric powder, mix it together to get paste. It is ready to apply it on an acne spots on your back. You can leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water. Can be used once a day.
Lemon juice contains L-ascorbic acid and it can help to reduce back acne fast. It can remove dead skin cells and unblock skin pores. Lemon juice has also antibacterial properties so it can also prevent acne-producing bacteria in a future.
- To get the best anti acne results using lemon juice, you can simply take a slice of lemon and rub it on the acne spots, make a circular motion. After 10 minutes you need to wash it off, preferable with cold water. Repeating such acne treatment once or twice per day.
- Other method is to mix the same amount of lemon juice and rose water. Such mixture can be applied directly on the affected skin. Wait 20 or 25 minutes, and then wash it off with water. This remedy can be repeated twice a day.
Using lemon juice you need to be aware that touching acne spots directly with a fresh lemon juice is not recommended for people with highly sensitive skin. It can make skin irritation.
Drinking green tea is a very good choice for your health condition. In green tea you can find special catechins ingredient that have antibacterial features, great for fighting against bacteria that produce acne spots. It has also anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea extract can be used in various skin troubles, including acne.
- For home treatment mix ¼ cups of freshly prepared green tea and water. Then soak cotton tissue in a green tea extract and apply directly on your back acne spots. You can leave some solution on your body for about 10 minutes, and then rinse it off with water. It can be used even twice a day.
- You can also just drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea per day. It will be for sure very healthy for you and should improve your skin condition.
Oatmeal can clean your skin in a very natural way. When you use oatmeal as exfoliate it will clean skin pores and remove oil from your skin. This can avoid new acne spots formation. Oatmeal can also calm down too irritated skin.