When you want to treat your acne problem with oatmeal you need to mix one tablespoon of oatmeal and a little bit of water, just to form a paste. Apply this mixture as a mask at acne affected skin and massage skin a bit. After about 10 minutes you should wash it off with water. You can do such oatmeal mask 1 or 2 times per week.
Tomatoes are not only healthy vegetables that can be eaten fresh or prepared in a thousand of ways. It can be used in back acne treatment as it contains salicylic acid, which is a very effective compounds used in anti acne therapies. It can make the acne to dry out fast and easy. It has also anti-inflammatory properties so it can remove or reduce the pain and inflammation in serious acne situation. Besides it salicylic acid helps repair skin cells damage.
- To treat back acne it is enough to rub a slice of tomato directly on the acne spot for a couple of minutes. Wait still for more less 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Can be repeated twice a day.
- You can also prepare a mixture of one tablespoon of tomato juice, a bit of lemon juice and half teaspoon of honey. Mix it and apply directly on your back acne area. Wait for 5-10 minutes, and then it needs to be washed off properly with warm water. You can use this method once a day for a couple of days.
Sodium bicarbonate or just baking soda is known to help in troubles with acne as it cleans blocked skin pores.
- To prepare home solution you need to prepare mixture of 3 or 4 teaspoons of baking soda and a little bit of water. You can clean it after few minutes.
- You can also prepare other paste of baking soda together with cinnamon powder, lemon juice and honey.
It has antibacterial and antifungal properties so it should easily help to cure your backs from acne spots.
Menthol from peppermint leaves is also a perfect agent to treat back acne trouble. You can simply crush the peppermint leaves and use a green paste directly on your acne spots. Wash it off after about 20 minutes with fresh water.
So those are the most popular homemade methods that can be used to treat persistent back acne spots. But there are also several additional tips that can help you to treat acne on the back. It can suggest how to avoid acne formation as well. So remember:
- It is good to try to use zinc lotions or creams, which can reduce amount of acne breakouts
- You need to forget about oil-based cosmetics
- Exfoliate your skin regularly; you can use some gentle abrasive sponge or a loofah
- You can go to the beach; salt water can help a lot. Just put your backs into salt water for 10 minutes. Then dry it out with sun for no more than 10-15 minutes. Excess of sun is not recommended
- Avoid touching of your back and better not wear tight clothes. That will help in fast acne recovery
- Never squeeze or pick back acne. It will only make it looks worse and you can easily infect it
- Drink a lot of water to clean your body from toxins
- Do not eat unhealthy, spicy and fatty foods
- Stop smoking and do not drink too much of alcohols as it can intensify acne problem