First of all you need to prepare lemon juice, water and a cotton ball.
- First you need to squeeze half of the lemon and extract fresh lemon juice into the bowl.
- Then add ¼ teaspoon of water to dilute lemon juice.
- Soak the cotton ball into a lemon juice solution and apply in on the blackheads in your ears.
- Allow it to dry by itself.
- Later you can wash ears with water.
- You should repeat this procedure few times per day to remove blackheads from your ears.
Other method is combined with a lemon juice and boiled milk. Milk contains lactic acids that help to remove impurities that are responsible for formation of blackheads in your ears.
- So you need to prepare ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon of boiled milk.
- Mix a lemon juice and boiled milk together.
- Apply a solution directly on the blackheads in your ears.
- Let it dry.
- You can repeat this procedure once a day for at least three days or until the blackheads in your ears will disappear completely.
Baking Soda Scrub Solution
Baking soda is a wonderful agent. It can be useful to so many different skin troubles. Baking soda can be also used to get rid of blackheads in your ears. Soda is known also as a gentle exfoliant. It can help to balance skin pH`s levels. So you should take a 1 teaspoon of baking soda and ½ teaspoon of water, mix it gently in a small bowl until you will get a thick paste.
Such paste can be directly applied on the affected area. Let it dry out in your ears for 5 to 6 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water ad live the skin completely dry. You should repeat it once a day for at least 3 to 4 days or until you will see that blackheads are disappearing.
Warm Compress Remedy
Warm compress can be a miracle in reducing number of blackheads in your ears. Warm compress can open up your pores and clean all of the impurities blocked in your skin pores. You can reduce problem with blackheads in your ears in a simply way using a warm compress remedy. All you need to prepare is a wash cloth and one cup of fresh water.
- Boil prepared water.
- Soak a washcloth carefully in a hot water.
- Squeeze an excess of water and apply warm compress in the blackhead area in your ears and keep it for about 10 minutes.
- You should repeat it twice a day.
Rubbing Alcohol Remedy
You can try to use rubbing alcohol treatment to get rid of blackheads in the ears. Rubbing alcohol will disinfect the affected area and reduce growth of bacteria that induce blackheads formation. Try this remedy to see how fast you can get rid of that problem. It should work overnight. All you need to get try is one teaspoon of rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.
- Soak the cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and squeeze the excess.
- Apply such cotton ball into your ears.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the morning throw away used cotton ball and clean your ears.
- You should repeat this procedure every night for about 3 days to get the best results and clean your ears from blackheads completely.
Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
You can try two different methods to use a benzoyl peroxide to reduce blackheads problem in your ears. Both remedies are simply and very effective.
First: Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
Benzoyl Peroxide cream can clear the pores and make them look smaller. Benzoyl Peroxide is a very effective agent for treating blackheads and acne as well. You need to take a benzoyl peroxide cream and a cotton ball.
- Apply some of the benzoyl peroxide cream directly on a cotton ball.
- Touch it to the blackheads in your ears.
- Leave it in your ears for about 3 or 4 hours, during this time cream should open up and clean your pores.
- Wash your ears off with warm water. Be careful to not enter the water into ear canal.
- You need to repeat this twice a day to make sure you clear blackheads fast.
Second: Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser Remedy
It can be that you prefer use just cleanser not creams; it is also ok to treat blackheads this way. You can use a benzoyl peroxide cleanser to get rid of blackheads in your ears. So to try this method you will need to have a Benzoyl Peroxide cleanser, fresh warm water and clean wash cloth.
- Take a little bit of Benzoyl Peroxide based cleanser directly on your fingertips.
- Massage this cleanser into your skin in ears, in places where blackheads appeared.
- Massage it for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then wash it off with warm water and dry it completely.
- You need to repeat this procedure twice a day to get the best effect.