First, cut the outer layer of an aloe vera leaf, then squeeze out the jelly-like interior, apply the gel carefully on your skin, let it stay on it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with water. You can do it even twice per day for a two week period. Aloe vera gel can be also found in many stores.
Papaya is widely used in many treatments, it can also be used to make your skin lighter and brighter. It is known to contain natural bleaching features. Using it can make your skin to become fresh-looking and healthy glow.
- The best way to enjoy the power of papaya is to simply eat it as a fruit.
- It can be applied on your face as well. Just put an inner part of papaya`s skin on your face, leave it for some time to let it dry, to get the best results you can repeat such treatment each day.
Turmeric is another magic compound that can be used in multiple ways to improve your skin conditions. It is also very healthy to add turmeric regularly into your foods.
- Prepare a heavy paste by mixing turmeric powder and milk cream. Then apply such mixture on your face. Wait until it will dry and wash it off with warm water. Do it regularly to enhance your skin whitening.
- You can also simply mix two teaspoons of gram flour, one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice. This can be used as a face mask. Keep it for around 25 minutes; later on, rinse your face with fresh water.
Cucumber is known for an ages as a powerful vegetable that has a great impact on your skin condition. It has been found that cucumber binds collagen in your skin and improves the elasticity of your skin. Your face after using cucumber will look fresher and younger just at once.
- You can treat it directly on your face, just slide cucumber and place slices on dark skin spots or areas that need lightening treatment. Leave it for a short time, remove and wash your face with water. Can be done even twice per day.
- You can also prepare a mask with grated cucumber and honey. It can be used on dark spots on your face, hands, neck as well. After 15-20 minutes should be removed with cold water.
For the best result repeat twice per day.
- Another way is to mix one teaspoon of lemon juice and juice from the cucumber. You can wash your face with such mixture or use as a mask, leave for around 20 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Doing it once a day should be enough.
Oatmeals are great to exfoliate the skin. This is also one of the best methods to make your skin look brighter. The best way to promote the growth of new skin cells is to get rid of dead skin cells. That will improve your skin tone for sure.
- You can prepare a mixture of oatmeal together with tomato juice and simply apply on your face. That can be left on your skin for around 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with water. You can rub it a little to let the oatmeal gently scrub off the old skin cells. This can be repeated each day because it is not too harsh method.
- One teaspoon of oatmeal powder can be alternatively mixed with a bit of turmeric and a few drops of lemon juice to get a thick paste. Such a mask can be easily applied on your face. After it will dry, just wash it off with water. Once a day treatment is enough.
That may be surprising for you, but yes, milk is a good choice when you want to make your skin brighter. The same as yogurt, milk contains a lactic acid that can gently reduce the skin pigmentation, so make your skin looks lighter.
- For the best results, you can put a slice of lemon in milk for about 20 minutes. Then spread milk solution on your skin and leave such mixture even overnight. Wash your skin with cold water just in the morning.
- The other way is to pour milk into a bowl, get some clean and soft cloth, soak it in milk and just lay down on your face. When it will dry out, soak it one more time, use a few times if you wish to get your skin brighten. It is also safe to leave such compress overnight. Some difference in skin will be visible already after a few days, but few weeks of treatment is recommended. For a better smoothing effect, you can use goat milk or even buttermilk.
Also, a raw potato has some mild bleaching properties. It is because of a high vitamin C concentration and as you know vitamin C is a powerful skin-lightening substance that is a popular ingredient in many skin-whitening creams.