This is most of the time problem of woman. But you need to be aware that yeast infection can also happen to men. Yeast infection usually is appearing around the penis. It is common that even though men does not complain on anything and does not feel any symptoms but he has yeast infection.
He can also infect his woman while having sex together. So it is very important to cure the male yeast infection. Here you are some of the popular ways to treat yeast infection in men. Of course you can use apple cider vinegar to treat male infection, exactly the same like in the case of vaginal yeast infection.
- You can prepare bath with apple cider vinegar. To the warm water you need to add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar and mix it well. You sit in a bath and make sure your legs and penis are fully covered with apple cider vinegar water. It is good to stay in a bath for 20 to 30 minutes to get the best results. To treat your penis correctly you should also pull back the foreskin to soak it well.
- Other way is to prepare a batch with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 quarts of warm water. All you need to do is to soak a cotton swab and gently clean affected with yeast infection areas.
- Of course you can drink an apple cider vinegar as well. That should help you to reduce problem with yeast infection. So you should first dilute apple cider vinegar. You can mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar into 8 oz glass of water. You can drink it even 3 times per day.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Vaginal Yeast Infection?
When you already know how to treat a vaginal yeast infection with an apple cider vinegar, you should choose which method is the best for you. For a short summary what to do and when please have a look how to treat different types of vaginal yeast infection.
Severe or middle type of infection
- Morning- douche, bath and drink apple cider vinegar solution.
- Night- douche, bath, spray and drink apple cider vinegar solution.
- If it is not enough try a tampon method as well.
Mild or external infection
- Drink apple cider vinegar 3 times a day, batch and spray method
To avoid come back of the yeast infection
- Drink apple cider vinegar 2 times a day, every day
The Best Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Yeast Infection Treatment
When you decide to try apple cider vinegar treatment to get rid of yeast infection fast you need to know some extra tips that will make therapy the most efficient. To get the best results it is important to choose a good quality of apple cider vinegar.
When you have such possibility you should buy organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. You should choose a raw and pure apple cider vinegar. Do not take a white or plain white apple cider vinegar. When you have a really good quality apple cider vinegar it will contain inside the bottle something that is called ‘mother’ of vinegar. It looks like a strange cloudy stuff inside.
It is full of the beneficial ingredients, such as enzymes, trace elements and good bacteria as well. It usually floats somewhere or sticks to the bottom of the bottle, so it is necessary to shake apple cider vinegar well before using.
Tips And Precaution To Treat Yeast Infections With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is a strong acidic ingredient. You need to be aware that it can make burns if it is not diluted, that is why you should always use an apple cider vinegar diluted with water. Otherwise it is too harsh for your skin and will lead to irritations or even burning. It can be also too strong for you if you allergic person.
- If you suffer from often yeast vaginal infections you should have a look on your lifestyle and diet. You should avoid sugar and too much sweets as sugar is a perfect condition for yeast infections. To help in your good bacteria balance you should eat a lot of natural yoghurts and plant- based probiotics.
- Of course it is the best to consume apple cider vinegar. But then you can feel some changes in your digestion. If you are not a big fan of taste of apple cider vinegar you could try to take apple cider vinegar supplements. On market you can find several different forms of apple cider vinegar, such as tonic or pills. There should be no difference between drinking natural, raw apple cider vinegar and take a supplement.
- You need to be aware that for some people at the beginning of using apple cider vinegar some strange symptoms can appear. You might feel really bad for a couple of days. That is a natural reaction. You can feel even worse for a few days, but it will be better in a short time.
- When you deal with vaginal yeast infection not only hygienic is crucial, but you should always remember to wear cotton panties to reduce all of the irritations.
- An apple cider vinegar can be effectively used to treat also lower intestines yeast infections.
- Do not use any scented hygienic pads, shower bath, tampons and so on. It can make your vaginal yeast infection even worse.
- If you are pregnant you can also safely treat vaginal yeast infections with an apple cider vinegar. You can try all of the above methods, instead of tampons soaking with apple cider vinegar. Never ever use a tampon during pregnancy as it can be dangerous.
Yeast vaginal infections are very difficult to treat. Actually all of the yeast infections are not easy to overcome. But if you find the best method that works for you, you should be patient and stick to this therapy.